I found the JIRA issue for this problem :
http://jira.opensymphony.com/browse/XW-649

Can someone fix it ?

--- On Thu, 9/11/08, Musachy Barroso <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: Musachy Barroso <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: JBoss 5 RC1 and Struts 2 : Simple validation error (URI scheme is
not "file")
Date: Thursday, September 11, 2008, 7:32 PM

Not sure, it probably should.

<user@struts.apache.org>,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > Date: Thursday, September 11, 2008, 8:28 AM
> >
> > I think it is:
> >
> > java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: URI scheme is not
"file"
> > at java.io.File.(Unknown Source)
> > at
com.opensymphony.xwork2.validator.ValidatorFactory.parseValidators(

<user@struts.apache.org>,
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >> Date: Thursday, September 11, 2008, 7:54 AM
> >>
> >> A fix in the code I meant:
> > https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-2653.
> >> Grabbing the latest xwork from trunk or release branch and
building it,
> >> should fix your problem.
> >>
> >> On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 10:49 AM, Bobby Mitch
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<user@struts.apache.org>
validation error
> > (URI

> > and
> > work:

> > default
> >> "file"

com..opensymphony.xwork2.validator.ValidatorFactory.parseValidators(ValidatorFactory.java:314)

com.opensymphony.xwork2.validator.ValidatorFactory.<clinit>(ValidatorFactory.java:224)

com.opensymphony.xwork2.validator.AnnotationValidationConfigurationBuilder.processRequiredFieldValidatorAnnotation(AnnotationValidationConfigurationBuilder.java:575)

com.opensymphony.xwork2.validator.AnnotationValidationConfigurationBuilder.processAnnotations(AnnotationValidationConfigurationBuilder..java:149)

com.opensymphony.xwork2.validator.AnnotationValidationConfigurationBuilder.buildAnnotationClassValidatorConfigs(AnnotationValidationConfigurationBuilder.java:783)

com.opensymphony.xwork2.validator.AnnotationActionValidatorManager.buildClassValidatorConfigs(AnnotationActionValidatorManager.java:254)

com.opensymphony.xwork2.validator.AnnotationActionValidatorManager.buildValidatorConfigs(AnnotationActionValidatorManager.java:340)

com.opensymphony.xwork2.validator.AnnotationActionValidatorManager.getValidators(AnnotationActionValidatorManager.java:69)

com.opensymphony.xwork2.validator.AnnotationActionValidatorManager.validate(AnnotationActionValidatorManager.java:138)

com.opensymphony.xwork2.validator.AnnotationActionValidatorManager.validate(AnnotationActionValidatorManager.java:113)

com.opensymphony.xwork2.validator.AnnotationActionValidatorManager.validate(AnnotationActionValidatorManager.java:100)

com.opensymphony.xwork2.validator.ValidationInterceptor.doBeforeInvocation(ValidationInterceptor.java:142)

com.opensymphony.xwork2.validator.ValidationInterceptor.doIntercept(ValidationInterceptor.java:148)

org.apache.struts2.interceptor.validation.AnnotationValidationInterceptor.doIntercept(AnnotationValidationInterceptor.java:48)

com.opensymphony.xwork2.interceptor.MethodFilterInterceptor.intercept(MethodFilterInterceptor.java:86)

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$2.doProfiling(DefaultActionInvocation.java:224)

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$2.doProfiling(DefaultActionInvocation.java:223)

com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.profiling.UtilTimerStack.profile(UtilTimerStack.java:455)

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(DefaultActionInvocation.java:221)

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
validation error
> > (URI
> >> <user@struts.apache.org>

Websphere at
> >> least),
Websphere

<user@struts.apache.org>
Release with

<http://struts.apache.org/download.cgi#struts20112>.
including a
> >> security
> > vulnerability
> >> in
remotely

<http://struts.apache.org/2.0.11.2/docs/s2-003.html>.
> > in a
> > validation
XML based

name="excludeParams">.*[[^\\p{Graph}][\\\\#:=]].*</param>
> >> ParametersInterceptor
> > any
> > refs
> >> in