--- On Fri, 9/12/08, Roger wrote:
> The textfield property correctly displays the value, neither
> of the property tags display anything at all. What's the
> correct syntax for the property value attribute?

In addition to what Jeremy said...

My first response was to say it was because you spelled "valuables" wrong and
the framework is just really snooty.

You can also use the "id" (S2.0) or "var" (S2.1) attribute to assign the
current value of the iteration and access it that way if you're adamant about
using an explicit reference, with a bit less keyboarding:

<s:iterator value="valuables" var="valuable" status="status">
  <s:property value="#valuable.description"/>
</s:iterator>

Obviously for the text field you'd still need to set the name appropriately
using the status object.

Dave