Here is my struts.xml:

<!DOCTYPE struts PUBLIC
    "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Struts Configuration 2.0//EN"
    "http://struts.apache.org/dtds/struts-2.0.dtd";>
<struts>
    <constant name="struts.devMode" value="true" />
    <package name="tutorial" extends="struts-default">
        <action name="HelloWorld" class="tutorial.HelloWorld">
            <result>/HelloWorld.jsp</result>
        </action>
        <!-- Add your actions here -->
    </package>
</struts>

and my web.xml:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE web-app PUBLIC "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Web Application
2.3//EN"
"http://java.sun.com/dtd/web-app_2_3.dtd";>

<web-app>
  <display-name>My Application</display-name>
  <filter>
    <filter-name>struts2</filter-name>

<filter-class>org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher</filter-class>
  </filter>

  <filter-mapping>
    <filter-name>struts2</filter-name>
    <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
  </filter-mapping>
</web-app>

You will notice in my struts.xml that devMode has been set to true. However,
I still don't get anything new in my Glassfish Logs. BUT, I have noticed
some issues when I start Glassfish:

http://www.nabble.com/file/p19457690/Log%2BList.png

Thanks,

J.