--- On Fri, 9/12/08, m_kk wrote:
> I am using velocity with struts. The tags like #slabel,
> #ssubmit introduce <tr> <td> elements of their own.
> Is there anyway to disable it?. I would like to create
> a table with 2 columns and include #slabel,#ssubmit in
> each but its not happening the right way.

The "xhtml" theme, the default, puts form elements in table rows. You can use
the "simple" theme, but you'll lose the default error message handling. If you
need significantly different functionality that the default themes provide
you'll need to extend an existing or create your own theme.

http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/themes-and-templates.html
http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/xhtml-theme.html

Dave