--- On Fri, 9/12/08, georz1 wrote:
> I've run into an odd issue recently where data posted
> from a form is being saved with %20 where a space is present.

Is it a GET or POST form?

> My app has been working for about a year and I have never
> seen this happening and I don't recall changing something
> that would cause this.

I'm reasonably certain that the libraries wouldn't just up and change what
they're doing without some reason to do so: I'd check your change logs.

> This is the stack from struts.xml
> <interceptor-stack name="crudStack">
>   <interceptor-ref name="exception" />
>   <interceptor-ref name="checkbox" />
>   <interceptor-ref name="params" />
>   <interceptor-ref name="login" />
>   <interceptor-ref name="static-params" />
>   <interceptor-ref name="defaultStack" />
> </interceptor-stack>

This stack will include the "exception", "checkbox", "params", and
"static-params" interceptors twice--is that your intention?

Dave