Are we the only ones that felt using Session-scoped Actions was the best way
to keep "model" information between requests for "wizard-like" or multi-page
flows?   Even ModelDriven interface didn't help ....since the Action is
normally request scope.   Does the sound of manually adding every Action
property (or Moddel) to the session yourself seem like hacking the
framework?   I seen some sites decribing "conversational-scope" interceptor
- maybe this would be the "proper" approach.