pauli-

in resources/struts-plugin.xml
try disabling the controllerScanning e.g.
also try to disable the bypass Action Scan e.g.

    <constant name="struts.configuration.classpath.disableActionScanning"
value="false" />
    <constant name="struts.configuration.rest.disableControllerScanning"
value="true" />

http://struts.apache.org/2.x/struts2-plugins/struts2-rest-plugin/apidocs/org/apache/struts2/rest/ControllerClasspathPackageProvider.html

do you still miss the action classes?
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business
of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not
endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does
not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.