--- On Tue, 9/16/08, stanlick wrote:
> P.S. Now can you solve the variable result input problem?

Sorry, only one freebie per day.

I originally solved this problem a long time ago (I started a similar thread
sometime over a year ago) by creating a custom workflow interceptor; I don't
know if that's the "best" answer or not, but it worked for our immediate needs.

I don't have access to the code anymore, though, and I don't really remember
the details. I used J. Random convention for the input JSP name or something;
that's about all I recall.

Dave