GianLuca

that attribute is in the tld
    <attribute>
      <name>id</name>
      <required>true</required>
      <rtexprvalue>true</rtexprvalue>
    </attribute>

cannot use rtexprvalue for tiles tags or for specifying the id
http://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/STR-2527

Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business
of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not
endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does
not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.