Hi, all

I tried the sample : struts2-rest-showcase-2.1.2.war, it looks cool, so,
I think it's the time to upgrade my application from 2.0.11 to
2.1.2Beta, but, Hmm, with code-behind and rest-plugin, when I replace
the jars, my application does not work. After reading the "upgrade
tutorial", I have some confusion:

1.I have many user-defined Interceptors, How can I set up them without
configuration? How to change the default Inteceptors-stack?
2.I write some plugin, do I need to do more work to use them? I always
setup them in struts.xml
3.I use Guice as DI tool, does it matter to upgrade from 2.0.11.2 to
2.1.2Beta?(I think it's for xwork)
4.without configuration files(struts.xml), how to defind the package of
inherit with Interceptor-stack?
5.Should I keep a struts.xml or struts.properties? If it work, which is
the "struts 2.1.2Beta way"? I mean, keep struts.xml or struts.properties?

So much bunch questions, and Thanks very much.

--

Thanks!

Mobile: +086-15864011231
Website:http://www.openmotel.cn