Am Donnerstag, 9. Oktober 2008 16:04:27 schrieben Sie:
> <s:iterator value="myMap">
>     <s:iterator id="elementInList" value="key">
>         <s:property value="#elementInList"/>
>     </s:iterator>
> </s:iterator>

But here you iterate through a map (order does not matter) and take the "key",
which is the list, and iterate through that.

<s:iterator value="myOuterList" id="myList">

I need to iterate through a list, where the actual value "[0]" or #myList is
needed, to do the second iteration (the list needed must be looked up in the
map first).
I need to express myMap.#myList where #myList should evaluate first to the
value before looked up at myMap - or is this not possible?
Your example does work fine, but its not my usecase, isn't it?

--
Bitte senden Sie mir keine Word- oder PowerPoint-Anhänge.
Siehe http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.de.html

Really, I'm not out to destroy Microsoft. That will just be a
completely unintentional side effect."
        -- Linus Torvalds