Hi,

i wonder whats the best way to write back values taken from a Map or List.
Lets take this for example:

<s:iterator value="listofsets" status="status" id="set">
        <s:iterator value="#set.rules" id="setrules">
                <s:textfield name="rule_%{#set.id}_%{id}"  value="%{current}" />
        </s:iterator>
</s:iterator>

The textfield got some integer value (taken from an object which is a list
which was found in a list).
If i change it and want so save it, whats the best way to do this?

The default Paramsinterceptor does only tell me this:

No object in the CompoundRoot has a publicly accessible property
named 'rule_10_2' (no setter could be found).

Of cause i've got no setter on the Action. But i've got to read them out, how
to write them back?
Have i have to do this myself implementing ParameterNameAware or
ParameterAware? Or is there some way to let struts2 handle this?

thx

--
Bitte senden Sie mir keine Word- oder PowerPoint-Anhänge.
Siehe http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.de.html

Really, I'm not out to destroy Microsoft. That will just be a
completely unintentional side effect."
        -- Linus Torvalds