Hi,all
My application is running on struts2.1.2 with rest plugin and codebehind.  The
code is like Struts2.1.2-rest-showcase.war. But when I want to add my own
Interceptors, something broken.

I add a new package extends "struts-default" and re-defined the
interceptor-stack as below:

        <interceptors>
            <interceptor name="paginationSupportInterceptor"
class="cn.openmotel.lorenzo.web.struts2.PaginationSupportInterceptor" />
            <interceptor-stack name="defaultInterceprotStack">
                <interceptor-ref name="checkbox" />
                <interceptor-ref name="params" />
                <interceptor-ref name="paginationSupportInterceptor" />
                <interceptor-ref name="defaultStack" />
            </interceptor-stack>
        </interceptors>
        <default-interceptor-ref
name="defaultInterceprotStack"></default-interceptor-ref>

I want my OrdersController run under this package, so I add annotation
@ParentPackage(value="newpackage"). Then something break.

I debug my application and found the OrdersController worked but struts2 can
not find the result setting. But before I add
@ParentPackage(value="newpackage"), everything works well.

I defind my Result as
@Results({
    @Result(name="success", type=ServletActionRedirectResult.class,
value="website/orders")
})

I spent two days on this but it didn't work anymore. I found two Interceptors
in the REST plugin, did I lose something?

 Thanks!

Mobile: +086-15864011231
Website:http://www.openmotel.cn
http://www.vvthumb.com