Hi,
I am trying to set date using a datetimepicker component. It works fine as a
standalone but if I have a tabbed panel and use notifyTopics with the submit
button, the date is not being set.

<head>
<title>Add Property</title>
<link href="<s:url value="/css/main.css"/>" rel="stylesheet"
type="text/css"/>
<s:head theme="ajax" />
</head>
<s:form method="POST" theme="ajax" >
<s:datetimepicker name="boughtDate" label="Bought On"
displayFormat="dd/MM/yyyy" ></s:datetimepicker>
<s:submit value="Continue" align="center" notifyTopics="continue_topic"
theme="ajax" />
</s:form>

Any help would be great.