Hi,all
before I use codebehind and rest plugin in struts2.1.2Beta, I can solve
exceptions as the follow code:

<action name="DataAccess" class="com.company.DataAccess">
<exception-mapping exception="com.company.SecurityException" result="login"/>
<result name="SQLException" type="chain">SQLExceptionAction</result>
<result>/DataAccess.jsp</result>
</action>
But,Now I use rest plugin and codebehind, no xml configuration. I know I can
setup globle exception
in my xml, but how to implement the same functionality as the xml code upon.

I tried to find an annotation but failed. Is there another way?

Thanks!

Mobile: +086-15864011231
Website:http://www.openmotel.cn
http://www.vvthumb.com