How about a link?

-----"Peterson, Ryan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: -----

To: user@struts.apache.org
From: "Peterson, Ryan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 10/20/2008 12:03PM
Subject: Results Layout Question

Hey guys, quick question on how to display results:

I have a list of names/info that will be displayed for users to choose
(possibility of 0-100+ "names") to submit a single one back to the
action.  I have a collection and can display them in plain text, but
what's a recommended way to display this list and allow the user to
select one?  I'm playing with radio buttons or a select box, but they
feel very kludgey.  Does anyone have a more elegant way to display a
list of names to allow a single selection?

Thanks for any help!

Ryan P.

solely for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom they are addressed.
 If you receive this e-mail in error please notify [EMAIL PROTECTED]