I had this same issue with 2.1.2 but got no response from this list.

Leonard Broman wrote:
Hey!

I just tried moving up to the new version and suddenly my s:div's are
not loading anymore. Couldn't find anything about it in the release
notes or migration guide. I have no errors or anything. Anyone else
having problems with this? Backing down to 2.0.11.2 and it comes back
to working.

Leonard

Frank Maritato