I wish I could switch on a British accent here -- mine goes to eleven
already but the knobber is broken off.  It was a crazy show at the Garden
where some bloke kept tell'n me to crank the bugger up.

Yeah, the right page and no exceptions yet the oops.jsp (with its S2 tags)
is being flagged for off sides!  This is crazier than the gig we played up
in Philly...