Bump... with a little more info.

Using struts 2.0.11.2. I have the annotation
@Result(name="success", value="someaction", params={"id", "${id}"},
type=ServletActionRedirectResult.class). There is a getter and setter for
"id" on both action classes. Neither is called. Results are the same setting
the second item in the array to a literal value. Has anyone had success with
the action Result annotation and the "params" parameter?