Hello everyone,

I am using Struts 1.2.9, and this is my first post to this list. I was trying
to find solution elsewhere without any success.
This is the problem, in the action form I have some sort of a collections which
can grow in size.  I have observed that all of the items are listed in the
query string. Once the collection reaches certain size, the page becomes white
after form submission, and query string becomes more than 1500 characters long.
I suppose that query string has some length limitation, therefore I should use
POST instead of GET, but I don't know how. In the struts-config.xml file the
action form is configured as follows:

        <form-bean name="ActionForm"
                   type="com.mycom.ActionForm" />

        <action input="/incl/somePage.jsp"
                type="com.mycom.Action"
                path="/Action"
                parameter="method"
                name="ActionForm"
                validate="true"
                scope="session">
            <forward name="forward" path="/incl/somePage.jsp"/>
        </action>