Hi,
   I have a tabbed pane under which I display some JSP that has 2 buttons
save and back. I use notifyTopics to notify the tabbed pane. I want to
implement the back functionality but dont know how to distinguish if Back
button was clicked (or Save button) as control alwasy come to execute().
Control is not coming to back() even though I have specified it in the
s:submit tag. Any javascript for onclick is not getting called.

Please can anyone let me know how to go about this.