Hi - got some problem with namespace and i don't see my error.

Global namespace is view in view mode (portlet).

Got some action which is in rules namespace called index.
Got another action called index too which is in namespace tag which got as
parent the /view one too.

1. /view/rules/index
2. /view/tag/index

Now i want to render some link which switches from action 2 to action 1.
Tested the following - all unsuccessfull:

<s:url action="index" namespace="rules" /> does not work - it renders

/view/tag/rules/index as path.

<s:url action="index" namespace="/view/rules" /> renders

/view/tag/view/rules/index

<s:url action="index" namespace="/rules" /> renders

/view/tag/rules/index

as struts.portlet.action value.

How to render some link "which" allows me to switch the namespace? Maybe a
bug?

--
Bitte senden Sie mir keine Word- oder PowerPoint-Anhänge.
Siehe http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.de.html

Really, I'm not out to destroy Microsoft. That will just be a
completely unintentional side effect."
        -- Linus Torvalds