I'm mainly looking for information on S2 validators. I think I've figured out what I needed, though.
Thanks.

Dave Newton wrote:
--- On Tue, 11/18/08, David C. Hicks wrote:
Is there a decent guide somewhere on the Internet about
writing customer validators?

For which version of Struts?

I was able to find several references by searching the fine web with "struts +custom
validator". For S2 the link from the S2 validation page [1] there is a link to a WW
article [2] which is the same thing. For S1 there are more results than one can shake a
stick at.

Dave "Meta-Google" Newton

[1] http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/validation.html
[2] http://today.java.net/lpt/a/258