Hi,

what does your parameter look like ?
Is it ?parameter=value   ??

Try using
 <s:url action="editGadget">
     <s:param name="id" value="%{selected}" />
 </s:url>
where name is the name of your setter-method. (In this case setId)

Regards

  Volker

Hi all,

I have a url with a parameter. This parameter is sent to the action via HTTP
Get Method(i.e appended at the end of the url --> ?parameter_value). My
problem is that I can't reach the parameter value in the action because the
setter method is not being called. I can't get the value throught

'ActionContext.getContext().getParameters();' neither.

This is my code. What I'm doing wrong?.

<str:url id="url_delete" action="EliminarSuscripcion">
    <str:param name="indice" value="%{#stat.index}"></str:param>
</str:url>
<str:a href="%{url_delete}">Eliminar</str:a>

Thanks in advance.