Milan Milanovic wrote:
Hi,

I have a simple jsp form:

<head>
        <s:head theme="ajax" debug="true" />
</head>
<s:form action="showReport" namespace="/reports" validate="true">
<snip>

                And when user click submit button, this form get submitted
twice, i.e.
showReport form action method is called twice! I'm NOT USING AJAX here, I
DON'T HAVE ANY Javascript functions in this page.

You DO have javascript in your page and you ARE using ajax.

<s:head theme="ajax"> instructs struts to include the dojo javascripts, and sets the default theme to ajax. <s:form ...valudate="true"> instructs struts to include client-side javascript validation (or possibly ajax validation; I can't recall if that requires the theme on the form itself or not).

Viewing the source of your page would tell you this. Firefox with Firebug will tell you what's happening.

Clean it up and see how you go.