Hello,
i want to put a object in every new session which provides basic sessionbased
functionality. E.g.

isUserLoggedIn();
getUser();
getMenu(); (the menu depends on the user)

public ...sessionCreated() {
        MainManager mM = new mainManager()
        session.setattribut("mainManager",mM)
        }

Within the jsp i use:

#session.mM.user.name
or
#session.mM.menu....

I can initilize the session in the action, but i have some actions which are
not sessionAware, because they don't need that. E.g. the start-page. It simply
returns the welcome-result. With a new session #session.mM is not available in
the jsp because the sessionCreated-Method is called to late (At least it looks
like that).

Maybe i should initialize the session with an interceptor.

Thanks
Andi

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 19:25:54 +0100
> Von: "Nils-Helge Garli Hegvik" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> An: "Struts Users Mailing List" <user@struts.apache.org>
> Betreff: Re: [S2] Session Created to late

> What is it exactly that you want to achieve?
>
> Nils-H
>
> On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 6:51 PM, Andreas Sachs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hello,
> > i try to initialize a session with a HttpSessionListener class.
> >
> > The sessionCreated-Method is called AFTER setSession(Map map) of an
> Action-Class with SessionAware interface.
> >
> > Whats the right way to initilize a session when using struts2?
> >
> > Thanks
> > Andi

Sensationsangebot nur bis 30.11: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a