Dear All,
  I am a newbie to Struts2. I found that tag library in Struts2 is quite
useful and convenience. But I have some problems with integration with our
UI developer. Since he doesn't think that Struts2' tags are good looking
enough and he want to develop the UI by his way. But if we dont use S2's
tag, I found that I dont how to get values from action class. (S2's tag will
get them from valueStack automatically.)
  For example, I can make a CheckboxList by using:  <s:checkboxlist
list="xxInitList"/>  I know that xxInitList will be get from the valueStack
automatically. But my UI developer want me to show the items in the
xxInitList by using <li> in HTML and then he will make the checkboxlist by
nicer solution. So how can I solve this problem by getting values from
action by not using S2 tags? And what's the best practise to integrate UI
side code?
  This question may be quite trivial for you guys...But I am really confused
with it...Thank you very much in advance!

--
Best Regards,
Licco