This is my jsp code:

<str:url id="url_delete" action="EliminarSuscripcion.action">
    <str:param name="index" value="%{#stat.index}"></str:param>
</str:url>
<str:a href="%{url_delete}">Eliminar</str:a>

Once is rendered it looks like this:
/ConfiguracionDTX2Web/EliminarSuscripcion.action?index=0 Eliminar

I've implemented the ParameterAware interface. The function "public void
setParameters(Map arg0)"
is being called but the Map 'arg0' is NULL.

Any ideas from this point?

Thanks in advance.