Hi,

I'm trying to return a list of Objects that are retrieved with Hibernate.
In these Objects i have a lot of collections like ex: groupsCollection, bookmarksCollections etc.
All of these are of type java.util.Collection.
How can I tell in the excludeProperties to not to load these objects?
I would like that only the "first level" properties to be serialized with JSON and ignore the rest.

What happens now is that I get a lot of errors like this:
JSONWriter:116 - Cyclic reference detected
..
and I think I end up having an infinite loop.

Thanks,
Andras.