From: Nils-Helge Garli Hegvik [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 12:16 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: ExecuteAndWaitInterceptor Issue - ThreadLocal object

As you say, the request object can be recycled by the container after
the thread has executed [1]. You can't "fix" this as it's up to the
container to handle this. You have to refactor your code so it's not
passing the request object around to different threads. Typically you
would extract the information you need from the request and pass the
data you nedd to the new thread instead.

Nils-H

[1] - Servlet 2.4 specification, section SRV.4.10

http://www.eset.com