Hi all,
by saying non web based i ment swing or swt.

As for Spring WebFlow, Paul could You elaborate more about it, i was
almost sure that it's impossible . Lets take my standard behavior, i
open my page with default tab, then i click middle button (wheel) on a
link and get a content in new tab, then i continue to work on new tab.
If i got it right it sholud not be possible to do it?

Best greetings,
Paweł Wielgus.