AARP collects the same information (albeit for different reasons)
So what happens when a woman dies her hair or wears colored contact lens?
I'll quote Nancy Reagan with "just say No" to collecting demographics

Regards
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business
of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not
endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does
not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.