Hi,

I have S2 application where my project is Web-tools 2.0 project, in Eclipse
3.3. My application is deployed with Tomcat 5.5.

Well, I have problem with locating my resource files from my action classes
when my application is deployed on Tomcat or in test. For example, even if I
put some files in WebContent/someFolder or WebContent/WEB-INF/src/java,
which Tomcat set classpath to when app is deployed, I cannot access files
from this folder in runtime from my java classes. If I try to say e.g.:
PropertiesConfiguration config = new
PropertiesConfiguration("/WEB-INF/users.properties"); it cannot find the
file! How can I locate and access my files?

--
Thx, M.