Hi All,

We are developing an application based on Struts2 framework. We are on way
to develop application based security so that the unauthorized user can not
access the secure area,it needs the request to be from the authorized
person.We can have the Below mentioed approach

1) For Secure area the user must be logged in to the ysystem and have
authorization for accessing that
2) For every request coming to the secured region, we need to put the check
if the user is a valid one or not.

We cab think of the functionality which checks for the icoming request for
its authentication and permits only authenticated request.

I need your suggestion about the approach we can follow in struts2 so that
we can achieve the above mentioed points and also maintenance and enterprise
integration will be area of concern.

IF any one have worked or working on similar area pleaes share his/her view
how to achieve that here in struts2

Thanks in advance
shekher