--- On Tue, 12/16/08, red phoenix wrote:
> It says: Ensure that {{fileUpload }} Interceptor is included in the
> Action's stack. .*The default stack already includes {{fileUpload }}.*
>
> I don't know how to determine 'Ensure that {{fileUpload }} Interceptor
> is included in the Action's stack",which file? Would you give me a
> example?

The default stack already includes the "fileUpload" interceptor.

Are you using the default stack?

If yes: it already includes the "fileUpload" interceptor.
If no: does *your* stack include the "fileUpload" interceptor?
  If yes: you're done.
  If no: include it.

> My question is how to get upload stream when submit  jsp to
> action, client and server are not the same machine. How to do it?

The file is an action property: you can do whatever you want with it.

Dave