From: Nils-Helge Garli Hegvik [mailto:nil...@gmail.com]
Sent: dinsdag 16 december 2008 13:07
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: html:form windowstate

You can probably use the 'var' attribute of the portlet:actionURL tag
to store the url as a variable which you can reference by an
expression in the html:form tag. Take a look at the tag reference for
the portlet tags (PLT.22.2) in the JSR168 spec [1] for details.

Nils-H

[1] - http://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/final/jsr168/index.html