2008/12/17 Kawczynski, David <david_kawczyn...@merck.com>

> Setting the form's attribute before forwarding usually works.

Thanks for reply.

I was thinking hibernate automaticaly fill ID property in object passed, but
it does not true, then modify the source code like this, and works quite
well...

et = evaluacionTecnicaManager.save(et);

Because  evaluacionTecnicaManager.save method returns the modified entity i
can use it for my propose.

> Your action will have to be declared with a scope appropriate for the
> config's forward type.
> (Example: forward type="redirect" and action scope="request" don't play
> well together.)
> What scope is the action declared as, and what type of forward is being
> used?
> Also, let us see the struts-config elements being used.

Here is the struts-config part, but at this point may be does not matter.
        <action path="/chilecompra/EvaluacionTecnica"
            type="cl.chilecompra.struts.EvaluacionTecnicaAction"
            name="evaluacionTecnicaForm" scope="request" validate="true"
            input="/jsp/EvaluacionTecnicaForm.jsp" parameter="method">
            <forward name="evaluacionTecnica"
path="/jsp/EvaluacionTecnica.jsp"></forward>
        </action>

> Thanks!
> -dave

Best Regards