Hi

Sorry for sending this again, but I was wondering if someone might be able to help?

Thanks

Begin forwarded message:

From: Amin Mohammed-Coleman <ami...@gmail.com>
Date: 24 November 2008 16:50:50 GMT
To: user-h...@struts-apache.org
Subject: Exception when using ServletActionRedirectResult with @Result

Hi

I am trying to redirect the success of an action to another action using the following:

@Results({
@Result(name="success", value="viewContact", params= {"namespace", "/", "actionName", "viewContact", "contactId", "${contactId}", "contactType", "${contactType}"}, type=ServletActionRedirectResult.class),
        @Result(name="error", value="search.error", type=TilesResult.class)
})

However I am getting the following exception:

Caused by: ognl.NoSuchPropertyException: org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ServletActionRedirectResult.contactId at ognl.ObjectPropertyAccessor.setProperty(ObjectPropertyAccessor.java: 132) at com .opensymphony .xwork2.ognl.accessor.ObjectAccessor.setProperty(ObjectAccessor.java: 27)
        at ognl.OgnlRuntime.setProperty(OgnlRuntime.java:1656)
        at ognl.ASTProperty.setValueBody(ASTProperty.java:101)
        at ognl.SimpleNode.evaluateSetValueBody(SimpleNode.java:177)
        at ognl.SimpleNode.setValue(SimpleNode.java:246)
        at ognl.Ognl.setValue(Ognl.java:476)
        at com.opensymphony.xwork2.ognl.OgnlUtil.setValue(OgnlUtil.java:197)
at com .opensymphony.xwork2.ognl.OgnlUtil.internalSetProperty(OgnlUtil.java: 393)

I have looked around and upgraded to Struts 2.1.2 and am still getting the exception. Would it be possible if someone can advise me on what I am doing wrong.

Thanks
Amin