On Sun, Dec 28, 2008 at 6:43 PM, Frank W. Zammetti <fzli...@omnytex.com>wrote:

> Ilan wrote:
>
>> NB: http://docs.dojocampus.org/dijit/form/DateTextBox is what looks
>> suitable.
>> Again. I am just asking if there are any recommended practices when adding
>> Digit widgit to a Struts 1.3 jsp/view
>>

> There really isn't... there's conceptually no difference between adding
> Dojo or anything else to a Struts 1.x application and adding it to a
> non-Struts application... S1 has no inherent knowledge of GUI widgets so
> it's all up to you.  There aren't really even any recognized best-practices
> (yet) around RIA development in general, although many of us can point out
> things you probably should or shouldn't do when we see it.

Well this is how I added the calendar widgit.

            <bean:define id="deliveryDate" name="transactionCaptureForm"
property="deliveryDate"/>

            <input class="urEdf2TxtEnblDojoDate" type="text"
name="deliveryDate" id="deliveryDate"
              value="<%= deliveryDate %>"
              dojoType="dijit.form.DateTextBox"
              required="true"
              />

So.. is there something wrong with doing it this way?

--
Ilan