Here is my code:
[portlet.xml]

  <portlet>
    <portlet-name>sample</portlet-name>
    <display-name>sample</display-name>

<portlet-class>org.apache.struts2.portlet.dispatcher.Jsr168Dispatcher</portlet-class>
      <init-param>
        <name>viewNamespace</name>
        <value>/view</value>
      </init-param>
      <init-param>
        <name>defaultViewAction</name>
        <value>linkCategories</value>
      </init-param>
      <init-param>
        <name>categoryId</name>
        <value>2</value>
      </init-param>
    <supports>
      <mime-type>text/html</mime-type>
        <portlet-mode>view</portlet-mode>
    </supports>
    <portlet-info>
      <title>sample</title>
      <short-title>sample</short-title>
      <keywords>sample</keywords>
    </portlet-info>
  </portlet>

[struts.xml]
    <package name="default" extends="struts-portlet-default" namespace="/view">
        <interceptors>
                <interceptor name="business"
class="com.shmc.portal.base.web.interceptor.BusinessInterceptor"/>

             <interceptor-stack name="simplePortletStack">
                <interceptor-ref name="portletState"/>
                <interceptor-ref name="exception" />
                <interceptor-ref name="servlet-config" />
                <interceptor-ref name="params">
                        <param name="excludeParams">dojo\..*,^struts\..*</param>
                </interceptor-ref>
                <interceptor-ref name="conversionError" />
                <interceptor-ref name="portletAware"/>
                <interceptor-ref name="business"/>
            </interceptor-stack>
        </interceptors>
        <action name="linkCategories" class="linkCategoryAction" method="list">
            <result
name="success">/WEB-INF/pages/link/linkCategory_list.jsp</result>
            <result
name="input">/WEB-INF/pages/link/linkCategory_list.jsp</result>
            <interceptor-ref name="simplePortletStack"/>
        </action>
    </package>

[action]
public class LinkCategoryAction extends BaseAction implements
PortletContextAware {

public void setPortletContext(PortletContext portletContext) {
        this.portletContext = portletContext;
    }

public String list() {
        String categoryId = portletContext.getInitParameter("categoryId");
        System.out.println("categoryId="+categoryId);
        Enumeration enu = portletContext.getInitParameterNames();
        System.out.println("getInitParameterNames");
        printEnu(enu);
        return SUCCESS;

here only extract some important points, what I get from
getInitParameterNames enumeration is all the config from web.xml not
portlet.xml.