Hi,
Sorry for disturbing you guys this much. Be sure that i first google to
solve the problem and read related parts of the documentation. But
unfortunately some of them are very concise. Anyways.

I tried both
    <constant name="struts.convention.default.parent.package"
value="actions" />
and
    <constant name="struts.convention.default.parent.package" value="admin"
/>
but I got this error: Unable to locate parent package [actions] - [unknown
location]   and this for second one.
                           Unable to locate parent package [admin] -
[unknown location]

I also tried annotation method. My LoginAction.java class is already under
actions.admin package. (LoginAction.java is directly under admin package and
there's no other package under admin). so the parent class for this package
is i guess admin. Why do i have to set it again. For all my actions, the
default package is actions. But this didn't work also. I mean,     <constant
name="struts.convention.default.parent.package" value="actions" />.

Quote: "To use a result, the action needs to be in the package that defines
the result"
Sorry, but could you please clarify what it mean to be "in the package that
defines the result". do you mean in struts.xml where we define
"result-types". I also tried changing those lines as follows
    <package name="default"  namespace="*actions.admin*"
extends="struts-default">
        <result-types>
            <result-type name="tiles"
class="org.apache.struts2.views.tiles.TilesResult" />
        </result-types>
     </package>
But no luck. My problem is playing with several setting blindly. I haven't
fully understood some of the concepts i guess. Documentations give examples
in a isolated manner. You can't relate to under parts of the system. For
example, from tiles plugin documentation

<result-types>
    <result-type name="tiles"
class="org.apache.struts2.views.tiles.TilesResult"/>
</result-types>

What should be the package name, namespace etc. there's no clue. I couldn't
find the solution in tiles.apache.org also.  Can someone advice a tutorial
on tiles and struts2 (step by step).

Thanks for your efforts.