Norris,

I have a few examples using Conventions + Struts 2.1.x available here -

http://code.google.com/p/struts2inpractice/source/browse/#svn/trunk

The ch04* examples include Struts 2.1, Spring, Conventions and
persistence (JPA & JDBC).

I haven't updated them since 2.1 went GA, but to do so, you simply
have to remove the added repository from the pom.xml file.

-Wes

--
Wesley Wannemacher
President, Head Engineer/Consultant