Hello,
I am trying to implement declarative exception handling for all the possible
exceptions. The problem is that in this way I only catch some exceptions (not
all of them) and I cant get its stack trace nor its message(it is only rendered
the rest of my JSP but not the information about the stack or message about the
excepion). I have this:

In my struts.xml
        <global-results>
            <result name="handleException" type="redirect">error.jsp</result>
        </global-results>

        <global-exception-mappings>
            <exception-mapping result="handleException"
exception="java.lang.Exception"/>
        </global-exception-mappings>

And in my JSP
        <s:property value="%{exception.message}"/>
        <s:property value="%{exceptionStack}"/>

Thanks in advanced