Inside the action tag, the action will be on top of the stack, so you
can reference it using #top. The action is added to the context under
the "id" (2.0), or "var" (2.1) name, on the end of the tag, so you
cannot reference it by name inside the action tag. Wow, that was some
very confusing explanation in fact :)

musachy