I need to use method security in my Struts2 application. It works as I want -
deny user with no permission and allow access when user has proper one.
But when user with granted access get into secured method which is the
method of Struts action, all request params there are set to NULL.
Please, help me to resolve the issue, if anybody already occured it. Or may
be someone could share his knowledge how to properly configure Struts2
application to use Spring Secure method security.