Hi All,

I am unable to send new mail in struts2 mailing list while i was able to
reply to one of the post in the mailing list

when i am trying to paste content of my xml file it is giving me the
following error

Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient
domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further
information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server
returned was: 552 552 spam score (5.0) exceeded threshold (state 18).

can any body poin tme the reason

even i susbcribed mailing list to my alternative id butsame problem is
coming there also

any help in this regard?