Thanks Pawel for such detalied description

i did all the things as mentioned by you but still its not working for me

regarding SSL its working for me bt still caching problem is there

i will again dig deep in to it and if you can provide me a small app that
will be wonderfull i can use that to compare my functionality so that i can
find out where i am doing wrong or whats going wrong in my application.