I seem to be always coming at this the wrong way no matter what section of the documentation I look at, so I'll start by saying straight out: I'm trying to discover how to implement template pages in Struts 2. For example, I want to be able to use a template page that defines the standard layout of my application's pages as

<template:get name="header" />
<template:get name="content" />
<template:get name="footer" />

and define the template:put separate files that I can edit later. This way I only have to edit one file when I want to change something in the standard layout of every page. This is a pretty standard web app framework concept, and usually trivial to implement.

I can't figure out how to do this with Struts 2. With struts 1 it seemed all that was necessary was

<%@ taglib uri='/struts-template' prefix='template' %>

but I can't locate the struts-template library. Am I missing something important or going about this the wrong way?

Shawn