Hi ,
I am sending the sample example then get solution.
Please try follows a snippet of  code in the struts.xml file:
<action name="add"
class="org.paradigmpop.mypopproject.pop.actions.AddAction">
                        <result name="input">/p/w/add_pop.jsp</result>
                        <result name=" error " type="redirect-action">
                                <param name="actionName">xyz.action</param>
                                <param name="namespace">/namespace</param>
                        </result>
                                           <result
name="success">/add_pop.jsp</result>

                </action>

Thank you,
Seshagiri V
seshagi...@kensium.com.

US Main: 877 KENSIUM (536.7486)
US Fax:   312.242.3029

Kensium
200 S Wacker Dr, Suite 3100
Chicago, IL 60606

Confidentiality Note:
The information contained in this e-mail is strictly confidential and for
the intended use of the addressee only. Any disclosure, use or copying of
the information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
immediately by return e-mail and securely discard this message.