On Wednesday 28 January 2009 10:28:13 SanJ.SANJAY wrote:
> I am using Jboss 4.0.2. I was running my application on struts 1 and now
> decided to go with struts 2 in parallel with struts 1. So after putting all
> the struts 2 jar in lib and shared lib folders, I updated web.xml for
> filter dispatcher for struts 2. So now I was trying to test some struts 2
> JSP tags in my JSP, but broke
> when I use "<%@ taglib prefix="s" uri="/struts-tags" %>" in jsp says
> "org.apache.jasper.JasperException: File "/struts-tags" not found"

I'm not a JBoss user, but I don't think you want to put the jars in the shared
lib folders. There are a lot of static members on many of the classes. Each
app server has its own classloader differences.

Which jars did you drop in where? Which version of Struts 2 did you grab (i.e
2.0.14 / 2.1.6). The TLD file is located in struts-core-2.whatever.jar, and
since JBoss uses Tomcat 5.5 which is JSP Spec 2.0, so it should have no
problem finding the tld file in the jar.

--

Wes Wannemacher
Author - Struts 2 In Practice